Beth's Bliss 'n Blossom Farm

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A New Light

Here we are , well into 2007 and I am finally getting to this blog again. It feels strange to me that though I keep up on others blogs, I neglect mine.
So many changes since my last post its almost too much to put down here. How about a Top 10 changes since 2007 list?

10. Global Warming- just a democrats way of stirring things up? yeah right!!!!!
9. This links to my unbelievable SMALL bill- for heat.
8. I have reconnected with some old friends which I have dearly missed.
7. Seed catalogs are here and I am busy planning an enormous garden for this year.
6. I joined up with one of my dearest friends The Soap Maven and am doing her Newsletter- now called Bliss & Blossom Farmhouse Journal. We are also looking to colaborate on more projects soon.
5. Renewed Faith. Lifting up the Lord in my daily life and giving thanks for all things.
4. Online store- it has just come to life and is growing every day- thank you!
3. National Champs- Sweet Ellens son on a winning team. It's great to be a Florida Gator!
2. State Champs! My son on not only a championship team but the first team in school history to be undefeated all season! Go Eagles!!!!!!

And the number one big change this year......

1. I have started a new business- which goes along with my farm business and part time job at a fire company The Firehouse Soap Company. making soaps designed for fire fighters to get the grit and grime of fire fighting off their skin. also great gifts!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home