Beth's Bliss 'n Blossom Farm

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Can we not "look" our age and what not

My dear friend Susie is turning 54 tomorrow and today she seemed, well, a bit sad. She told me that when she turned 40 people would say she doesn't "look" her age at all. So now she feels she is "looking " her age. First off, Susie is a beautiful person, not just on the outside but also on the inside. And the lines in her face and the gray in her hair is part of who she is. It shows her journey to the place she is at now. So what is with this whole "look" thing anyway. And what is 40 or 54 supposed to "look" like? I guess I don't care if I "look" 40 or 50, I would just like to feel like 18!

1 Comments:

At October 01, 2006 11:03 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

What does feeling 18 mean?

Like Bman telling my mom who is 78 how she was going to outlive him and be around for another 20 years... then saying I'd prolly make it to 150 with my patient outlook.... unless I died in a house fire lol.... <~~~now that sounds an 18yr old!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home